FM Work Orders allows an office dispatcher to send out electronic work order requests from their office computer to technicians in the field using FileMaker Go for the iPad. While onsite, technicians can easily update work order information and digitally capture signatures confirming completed work. The dispatcher's FM Work Orders system will automatically update as the technician adds information onsite, thus keeping orders up to date and accurate. This software provides a paperless solution that eliminates the problems associated with processing handwritten work orders such as illegible hand writing, data entry mistakes and missing paperwork. Built in FileMaker Pro, an award winning cross-platform technology, FM Work Orders can be configured on a PC or a Mac so that everyone in your organization can have access to a single solution.
What is new in this release:
- Added user management system to incorporate iPad device registration for technicians
- Updated item scripts (inventory, pulling items)
- Removed the "open ipad" script if unused or not referenced
- Updated the open script, the reset script, and the custom menus
- Updated error dialogues for invoices
FileMaker Pro 12 FileMaker Go 1.2 or later Safari