FmPro Migrator quickly and accurately migrates FileMaker Pro database structure and data to MySQL, Oracle, Access, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, OpenBase, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, SQLite and Valentina.
-- Converts FileMaker layouts into PHP web applications [Platinum Edition]
-- Converts Access Forms/Reports, Relationships, Value Lists, Queries and Visual Basic to FileMaker 11 [Platinum Edition]
-- Converts Visual FoxPro projects into any supported database or IDE [Platinum Edition]
-- Converts FileMaker Pro, Access, Visual FoxPro projects into Visual Studio 2010 .Net 4 [Platinum Edition]
-- Converts FileMaker Pro Layouts/Scripts/Value Lists to Microsoft Access [Platinum Edition]
-- Converts FileMaker Pro Layouts/Scripts/Value Lists, Relationships to Servoy Projects [Platinum Edition]
-- Migrates Access, Firebird and SQL Server to FileMaker 11
-- Automated Table Consolidation Feature
-- Facilitates FileMaker ESS Configurations
-- Host FileMaker Pro data at any ISP supporting MySQL
-- Migration of large text fields and image data for all supported databases
-- No ODBC driver licensing required for UNIX servers
-- Repeating Fields Extraction
-- Economical Single-User License
-- FileMaker image export feature
-- Export Layout XML to individual files
-- PHP to LiveCode Conversion (Platinum Edition Feature)
-- BASIC to LiveCode Conversion (Platinum Edition Feature)
-- Database to LiveCode Conversion (Platinum Edition Feature)
FileMaker Pro database fields containing more than 255 or 4000 characters of text are migrated to the appropriate large text column type in the destination database. Container field data within FileMaker Pro container fields is migrated directly to the appropriate BLOB type of database columns through a network connection. No manual data entry is required for processing either of these specialized data types.
FmPro Migrator is available for MacOS X and Windows.
What is new in this release:
-- PHP Conversion Changes
1) Added new Find Request feature with Recent Finds menu to query.ctp forms of PHP Conversion projects.
2) Added saving of of selected TabPanel tab using SESSION variables.
3) Fixed an issue creating CakePHP Model file afterSave() code in which the incorrect model name was written into the PHP code.
4) Added an "** Admin **" option to the navigation toolbar list of converted forms to allow users to navigate back to the Admin page. /admin is now recognized in the routes.php file along with /default to redirect back to the admin page of the application.
5) Changed the core.php file to write SESSION info into the /tmp directory for the application instead of using the default PHP sessions in the web server /tmp directory. This change improves SESSION handling by making certain that each CakePHP application manages its own SESSION variables to avoid naming conflicts between multiple applications running on the same web server.
6) Corrected the display of the Duplicate Record button on the navigation toolbar to insure that it is disabled for Read-Only projects.
-- Other changes
7) Fixed an issue creating relationships in SQL database servers. Note: Unless the column types are identical, most relationships won't be able to be created, and this is commonly true of FileMaker relationships.
8) Fixed an issue creating FileMaker TOs using WinAutomation jobs on Windows.
9) Fixed an issue reading FileMaker scripts from the clipboard which added HTML tags within the plain text version of the scripts stored in the MigrationProcess.db3 file. This caused table/fieldnames to get missed when doing script conversions to PHP and other development environments.
10) Fixed typo within descriptive text on Fix Duplicate Columns... window.
11) Fixed the displayed total field count number for Pass #2 of the field deletion process when deleting fields from FileMaker database files. The Pass #2 text now reflects only the count of fields which are processed during Pass #2.
12) Updated LiveCode icons on the GUI tab to use the new LiveCode Community Edition icon and logo. Projects can be converted for both LiveCode Community Edition and LiveCode Commercial Editions with FmPro Migrator Platinum Edition.
13) Updated AccessDDRExport to v2.7 with Access to FileMaker form/report image handling improvements generously provided by Jop van der Werff. The supplied AccessDDRExport27.accde/AccessDDRExport27.mde files are unlocked in order to enable localization and other changes as needed by customers. These Access database files can be edited by simply changing the filename from accde => accdb or .mde => .mdb.
14) Fixed an issue with an older version of QuicKeys scripts being included with FmPro Migrator, which prevented the creation of TOs with FileMaker 12.
FileMaker, ODBC Driver
5 field limit