liteCam Android allows you to record the screen of non-rooted Android devices. It works on Android 4.1 or higher version. Just connect your Android phone or tablet to your computer through USB cable and execute liteCam Android. You will see all your phone activities on the computer screen without lagging. Record your phone activities and the result will be save to your PC. Audio recording is available via your computer microphone or audio jack connection cable. Through the webcam, you can simply add a video of yourself using PIP feature. It is quite useful when videos are save on your PC so that you can do further video editing. Create your Android App Tutorial Video Today.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed the errors in Multi-Monitor environment
- Fixed the Error where liteCam crashes when monitor resolution is changed
- Fixed the string resources
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- Recorded videos not able to be upload to YouTube fixed
- Buttons overlapping in Preview window fixed
Running Android 4.1 and above.