Full Screen Video Background with Controls AS3 uses a XML file to store information about the videos it needs to play and about his own UI.
Via this XML file, developers can control the video's control toolbar's colors, their dimensions, their position on the video, it's alignment, auto-hide settings, and a few other more.
They can also add scan lines to the video, or other watermark-like effect to the played video.
The video's title is also scrolled in the controls toolbar, but this can either be turned off, or tweaked to various speeds and scrolling effects.
Full Screen Video Background with Controls AS3 also lets developers control the video alpha level, allowing some of the background's color to bleed in the video as well.
Additionally the component also lets developers control shuffle mode, auto-repeat settings, auto-play settings, and the initial volume level.
- All control bar colors (lines, buttons background, buttons normal & mouseover colors, transparent volume bar color & alpha, spectrum eq bars color)
- Control bar width (ex. 300)
- Control bar placement top/bottom
- Control bar alignment left/center/right
- Control bar distance from screen edge (y positioning of the bar relative to the alignment settings)
- Control bar auto-hide on/off
- Auto-hide hitzone height
- Auto-hide wait time
- Spectrum eq variant alpha on/off (change eq bars transparency relative to sound volume)
- Spectrum eq sample time
- Text scrolling time
- Text scrolling wait time (how long it will wait before scrolling the longer text)
- Text scrolling animation type (ex. ease out quad)
- All mouseover help text (ex. Play previous video in playlist, Volume :)
- Scanlines effect over video on/off
- Scanlines alpha
- Video alpha
- Initial sound volume on load (0 = mute)
- Shuffle (random) on/off
- Repeat the playlist on/off
- Start paused on load on/off
- Video path and video title for all the videos in the playlist (unlimited)
- ActionScript 3
- Flash Player 9 or higher