Galleried features web designs from hand-picked galleries that allow you to Find, Favorite and Organize inspiration across your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Quickly Browse With our simple, tiled interface, you can browse a lot of sites in a little time. On the iPhone, double-tap to choose between 2up and 4up.
- Get a Closer Look Tap a tile to see a larger preview, then open the web site or view the original gallery posting. Just tap the heart to favorite a site.
- Save Your Faves In the browse view, tap the heart on the upper left to see a list of all your favorited sites. On the Mac desktop version, you can further organize your favorites.
- Organization For Your Inspiration Drag sites into your customized "Collections" to organize your personal inspiration library.
What is new in this release:
- Lion support: Galleried 1.5 was functional in Lion, but it had some major issues. All of those have been addressed in 2.0 and we've added support for full screen mode.
- New detail sidebar: The new sidebar shows you details about the site or dribbble shot you're looking at.
- View dribbble comments: For dribbble shots, you can now see the comments within Galleried. The new sidebar includes a 'comments' section that you can expand to see all the comments without having to leave Galleried.
- New 'zoomed'/detail view: The biggest problem with 1.5 on Lion was how the detail view looked. We re-wrote that and added a progress bar to show better feedback while downloading the detailed screenshot.
- Random button: Want to quickly skim through your entire library in Galleried? Just keep clicking 'random' in the detail view and see where it takes you.