GameMaker is an easy to use card based development system which allows you to create simple adventure games with graphics, buttons, and text. Just draw the pictures, type some text, click a few buttons, choose some options... and an adventure game is completed! You are not required to learn a programming language, but there is a simple built-in BASIC-like scripting language that you can use to make your games the best they can be.
This DEMO has all of the features of the registered version except that it can't save or create applications.
What is new in this release:
- FIX: Clicking on Al's Home Page in the Internet menu was not correctly linking to the page.
- FIX: In OS X 10.6 after accessing external files, a "Can't access temporary file" error would occur causing GameMaker to not be able to save the project.
- FIX: When importing graphics files, all files are now shown as available for importing.
- MOD: SPRITEPATH command was missing from the help text.
- NEW: Added SPRITECOLLIDE syntax to test if sprite is touching a specified area or coordinate.