Gamepedia is a powerful cataloging application for video and computer games which allows you to retrieve all your game information from the Internet by using keywords or an iSight or a scanner for the search. Search international sites for information about your video and board games and add links to reviews, walk-throughs and screenshots from any other site. You can keep a wish list for those games you don't own yet and a borrowed list for those you want back. To get even more organized, create smart collections that update themselves automatically whenever a new entry is added to the program. Display your collections in a table view, browse only the covers with the cover view or use the info view for a more personalized look.
What is new in this release:
What is new in version 5.5.2:
What is new in version 5.5.1:
What is new in version 5.5:
- Pocketpedia TV support.
- Fixes to spacing of filter footer for non-english localizations.
- Title attribute of web page added as name for imported links.
- Semi-colon handled as divider in CSV import.
- Now searches for the ASIN for board games at Amazon, so that drag-and-drop and ASIN searches work for board games.
- Total time played is now calculated in the status bar.
- Bug fix: Improved Pocketpedia syncing across various network setups.
- Bug fix: Fixes to internal linking between entries, where sometimes the right entry wasn't selected in macOS El Capitan.
- Bug fix: If the toolbar is not displayed, the list view is now the default view to display.
- Bug fix: macOS El Capitan was stopping some users from using the self upgrade feature to purchase version 5.
- Bug fix: Rare bug when a smart collection was left without attributes.
- Bug fix: Using the contextual menu repeatedly in cover view could work on a non-intended multiple selection.
- Bug fix: Issues when changing a smart collection rule from a date field with a set date to a string field.
- Bug fix: Custom fields are again displayed in italics in the Fields preference window, to quickly tell them apart from built-in fields.
- Bug fix: Linked iTunes tracks with accents in the track name were not playing when clicked in the details view.
What is new in version 5.4.2:
- 5 second delay on updating a smart collections when changing a rating in the table view.
- Added megabyte counter to activity sheet for backup zip export, for more feedback during backup process.
- Fixed redrawing issue with the cover image and scrolling the collection view.
- Under El Capitan Cover flow view would not load right away when switching to cover flow or app launch.
- Using a quote character as part of a smart collection rule would incorrectly appear as a backslash in subsequent edits. Furthermore if at the end of the rule, would then cause the smart collection to begin failing.
What is new in version 5.4.1:
What is new in version 5.4:
- Added 64-bit support for users on OS X Mavericks and Yosemite.
- New option to duplicate a collection, using the copy/paste commands or the "Duplicate" command in the collection contextual menu.
- Improved localizations.
- Autosave for the autofill.xml file has been optimized.
- New iSight code for faster and more reliable barcode recognition.
- The Wikipedia search now downloads more images.
- Bug fix: Rare bug with the autofill that could cause the smart collection rule sheet to freeze up.
- Bug fix: when opening an entry twice for editing (by accident) any changes will be saved automatically.
- Bug fix: Status column now sorts all images of the same type together.
What is new in version 5.3.2:
- Horizontal bounce is now turned off in list view to avoid issues with scrolling in Yosemite.
- New Add/Edit panel look for header and footer.
- New toolbar icons.
- New export options icons.
- New checked/unchecked style for the list view.
- Yosemite optimizations.
- Cover flow is faster.
- Highlights updated in Add/Edit panel.
- New "Command-Option-A" keyboard shortcut for opening an Amazon URL.
- PS Vita logo now included in the Platform Image column (thank you Midori from the forum).
- Bug fix: Source list does not pop open again if currently collapsed.
- Bug fix: Possible iSight crash in Yosemite.
- Plugin: Board Game Geek search plugin updated.
What is new in version 5.3.1:
- Further memory improvements.
- Ability to click and drag My Rating in the table view to set different ratings.
- Dog tag is now used to detect duplicates when showing duplicates.
- Dog tag is no longer editable for moderators of Doghouse.
- New eSellerate serial validation framework.
- Bug fix: The catalog number search limiter for the DiscoGS plug-in was not working.
- Bug fix: Date picker would close after several fast successive clicks on the month changer button.
- Bug fix: Program could crash submitting a large number of entries for contribution to Doghouse.
- Bug fix: For a few users the Bluetooth barcode scanner was disabled.