GL Golf is a realistic 3D game for the casual gamer. With a realistic physics system and great simple graphics, you and up to four players can golf all 504 holes for countless hours. Everything in a real game of golf is included, such as water hazards, sand traps, trees, bushes, wind, four seasons, different time of days to play, and a driving range. Other great features include both an internet and individual high score list, game saving, great music, iTunes controls, 3 difficulty modes, mulligans, the ability to choose your set of clubs, match/stroke play, and much more.
What is new in this release:
- Added a new 18 hole course, Gypsy Hills
- Added new tees for the back nine of Snowflake Ridge and Iron Wood
- Added a left-handed golfer option
- Fixed a bug where best rounds would not submit with mulligan pack use (Mac App Store)
- Increased tournament stability