GPU-Z application was designed to be a lightweight tool that will give you all information about your video card and GPU. GPU-Z support NVIDIA and ATI cards, displays adapter, GPU, and display information, overclock, default clocks, 3D clocks (if available), and validation of results.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for DirectX 12
- Removed shader model readout
- Wake up sleeping AMD GPUs in laptops during GPU-Z startup
- Fixed BIOS reading on AMD Fury Series
- Fixed incorrect fan speed reading on AMD Fury Series
- Fixed Intel Skylake / Braswell / Cherry Lake support
- Fixed several instabilities on Intel GPUs
- Fixed rare bluescreen on AMD Fury Series
- Fixed 3D clocks on AMD not getting read properly when no driver installed
- Fixed sensor misreadings when AMD GPU is in deep sleep
- Fixed rare care of wrong BIOS getting accessed on multi-GPU systems
- Fixed random BIOS version characters when BIOS couldn't be read
- Fixed voltage monitoring on some Sapphire graphics cards
What is new in version 0.8.4:
- Added PowerColor Radeon Fury X Giveaway.
- Added full AMD Radeon Fury X support.
- Added support for AMD R7 360.
- Added support for Broadwell GT3e.
- Added high-quality DPI aware vendor logos.
- Whitespace cleanup in Intel VGA BIOS strings.
- Fixed UEFI checkbox color on ASUS ROG.
- Fixed UEFI checkbox displayed as checked when unknown.
What is new in version 0.8.2:
- Added graphics card lookup button
- Added Windows 10 support
- Added support for NVIDIA Titan X
- Added support for AMD R9 255, FirePro W7100, HD 8370D, AMD R9 M280X, R9 M295X
- Added support for NVIDIA GTX 980M, GTX 970M, GTX 965M, GTX 845M, GTX 760 Ti OEM, GTX 660 (960 shaders), GT 705, GT 720, GT 745M, NVS 310, Grid K200
- Added support for Intel Broadwell Graphics
- Improved Intel GMA3600 support
- Improved hardware access stability on AMD Kaveri
- Fixed GTX 970 ROP count
- The driver version readout will now display WHQL status
- Added AMD APU logo and updated other logos
- Added PCI-Express bus usage sensor on NVIDIA
What is new in version 0.8.1:
Version 0.8.1 added full GeForce GTX 960 support, added preliminary NVIDIA GM200 support, fixed NVIDIA GM107 ROP count, added support for NVIDIA GTX 980M, GTX 970M, GTX 660 (960 shaders), GT 705, GT 720, GT 745M, NVS 310, Grid K200, added support for AMD R9 255, FirePro W7100, HD 8370D, added preliminary support for Intel Broadwell Graphics.
What is new in version 0.8.0:
Version 0.8.0 added support for GeForce GTX 970/980, AMD Radeon R5 M240, R5 M255, FirePro W2100, W4100, W8100, FireStream 9270, FirePro 2450, NVIDIA Quadro K420, K620, K2000D, K2200, K4200, K520, missing Haswell Mobile GPU variant.
What is new in version 0.7.9:
Version 0.7.9 added preliminary support for NVIDIA GM204 and AMD Tonga, added support for AMD Radeon R9 M275X, FirePro W5100, W9100, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 6 GB, GTX 860M, GTX 780M, GT 830M, GT 740, GT 730, GT 720, Quadro NVS 510, FX 380M, GRID K520, Tesla K40c.