Grammarian PRO X is an arsenal of professional writing tools to combat those embarrassing writing errors that everyone tends to make, a universal interactive grammar checking, spelling checking, dictionary, thesaurus, autocorrect, and autotype tool which works with virtually every program on your computer even if a program does or doesn't have these features. Grammarian PRO X works interactively or in batch correction mode and automatically starts working in your applications to correct spelling, grammar, phrase usage, and punctuation. Use the built-in dictionary/thesaurus assistant to look up definitions and verify the correct choice of words. AutoCorrection corrects many spelling mistakes automatically as you type. Also, create AutoType shorthand macros which will automatically type your commonly used signature phrases.
What is new in this release:
1. New: Apple required code signing for OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 and Yosemite 10.10 Apple Gatekeeper as automatic registered identified developer. This also supports Apple's older Mac OS X 10.8 and 10.9 Gatekeeper and code signing.
2. New Grammarian PRO2 Uninstaller options with new layout: Uninstall Grammarian PRO2 Spelling Dictionaries and Uninstall Grammarian PRO2 Input Menu Preferences.
3. Fixed Grammarian PRO2 Uninstaller: Uninstall Grammarian Input Menu under Yosemite.
4. New: AutoCorrect Dictionary update.
5. New: British spelling dictionary added to default dictionary list.
6. Fixed: RTF smart quote ASCI ansicpg1252 Latin1 Windows encoding bug. Spaces after smart quotes would be deleted after changes were pasted ("Paste changes").
7. Other minor Yosemite beta bug fixes.