Great Stella is the ultimate tool for creating, visualizing, and printing nets for polyhedra. It features compounds of polyhedra with their duals may be viewed, view cross-sections (or slices) through polyhedra, symmetries of any model may be displayed graphically, and six different techniques for morphing between dual polyhedra may be viewed in real-time.
What is new in this release:
Changes in version 5.4
- Each built-in polyhedron now has a link to my paper model online (where applicable).
- Improved nets and colouring for compound of 10 tetrahedra in the library
- Added Coxeter symmetry notation
- Ability to cut one edge in a net, not just a whole edge type
- Lots of bug fixes and minor improvements
Some features disabled