Guarded Key is the most secure password manager which uses encrypted database to store all your online identities. Data is encrypted with 4096-bit key and 8 layers of encryption. Encrypted database can only be accessed via username and password (this is the only password you have to remember). Database is protected so well, that breaking 10 character password would take on a personal computer 8 billion years. Touch screen and task bar icon with popup menu provides easy navigation in the list of online accounts. Password generator provides easy way of creating strong password for each account. Touch screen tap or one-click in task bar popup menu decrypts information about an account and performs automatic sign in. It starts web browser, navigates to login url and enters username and password. When done, data in memory is shredded (overwritten with zeros) so that it is not exposed to potential viruses or spyware. This keeps all your online identities safe, but ready for use. Forget all your passwords and get Guarded Key.
+ Sign into your favorite web sites with one-click
+ Use one password forever
+ Cryptographic security token - setup Certificate and RSA Signature
+ Portable - USB flash drive, memory card + Bank account and Credit/Debit card management
+ Contacts - Name, Birth date, Address, Phone, Skype id, Email, Website, Social networks
+ Product codes, Registration/Activation codes
+ Protect your accounts with 4096-bit key and 8 layers of encryption
+ Use touch screen and finger gestures to browse online accounts
+ Platform independent - use operating system of your choice
+ Browser independence - use with any web browser
+ Universal license - use on unlimited number of computers
+ Auto-generated password - generate strong password for each account
+ Custom password - set password manually
+ Optional Info - your other data is encrypted (membership Id, PIN, expiration date)
+ Computer/User management - set permissions for Guarded Key sign-in
+ Import from CSV/TXT file - import your online accounts, contacts, bank accounts, credit/debit cards, product codes/serial numbers/activation keys from other applications (password manager, email client, spreadsheet etc.)
What is new in this release:
Release Notes - version 1.1.6
1. Financial Info, Contacts, Products - added button "Call" to each "Phone number" field. This button starts Skype (if installed on the computer) and dials the phone number.
2. Contacts - added "Copy All" button on the "Address" tab. Clicking the button will copy full name and entire address with city, state, postal code and country into clipboard. This is useful when user needs to send address via email, copy address into another document or print.
3. Email, Phone number - added "Copy" button. Clicking the button copies text to clipboard.
4. Touch Screen - increased maximal speed of auto-scrolling. When user presses down mouse button in the touch screen window and drags mouse fast, app initiates faster auto-scrolling. This is useful when having lots of online accounts in the database.
5. Automatic sign-in - improved automatic entering of username and password in web browser. After entering username, some web pages need a little delay (up to 100ms) to handle the input before entering password (needed on Mac OS X).
6. Account management window - on Mac OS X added icons on following tabs: Online Accounts, Financial Info, Contacts, Products (makes the application look better).
7. Import from CSV/TXT file - import your online accounts, contacts, bank accounts, credit/debit cards, product codes/serial numbers/activation keys from other applications (password manager, email client, spreadsheet etc.)
8. Added "Skype id" field under "Contacts" tab - allows to specify Skype username for each contact in the address book.
30-day trial - full version works for up to 60 days including data saving feature. Expiration notice after 30 days