Hashing utility for verifying integrity of files using a wide range of supported algorithms: CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, RipeMD128, RipeMD160, ED2K. All processed files are logged and ready for export to a number of different verification file formats: SFV, MD5SUM, SHA1SUM. Multiple hash types can be generated simultaneously per file. Handy hash and file comparison functions, such as holding SHIFT to compare to next file or CTRL to compare two files, will make this task a breeze.
What is new in this release:
- First public release after a complete re-implementation!
- Full set of supported hash algorithms: CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, RipeMD128, RipeMD160, ED2K (used by eDonkey/eMule networks);
- Ability to generate multiple hash types at a time;
- Log viewer for viewing the list of processed files in a table;
- Export all processed files from the log as a verification file (SFV, MD5SUM, SHA1SUM, etc);
- Hold SHIFT to compare to next or CTRL to compare two files;
- Brand new interface, layout and program icon;
- Unicode file paths are supported;