Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. Honeyview can open common image formats including BMP, BPG, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM. RAW formats such as DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, RAF, WebP, DDS, PCX, and PNM can also be opened. It also allows viewing an archive without extraction - ideal for manga and cartoon viewing. Supported archive formats include ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG. Images can be viewed in various modes such as Fill and Parallel View. Slideshows are also supported with various transition effects. Favorite images can be copied to a user-selected "Photo Folder" for easy access and storage. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps. Honeyview supports Sound & Shot files in which images and sound are simultaneously recorded.
What is new in this release:
What is new in version 5.16:
- Added hotkeys for image rotation (Ctrl+R, Ctrl+L) in Preview.
- Improved security of Honeyview Updater.
- Improved support for high resolution DPI.
- Bug Fixed - Buffer overflow vulnerability.
What is new in version 5.09:
- Improved the picture quality of Jpeg when converted.
- Improved the picture quality of WebP when converted.
- Improved accuracy of the playback time when showing animated images.
- The animation BPG image format is supported.
- Display notification messages in the corner rather than the center.
- Display the exposure time up to 6 decimal places.
- Improved image sorting method when using Drag and Drop.
- The Honeyview window can be dragged/moved if the zoomed in/out image is smaller than the Honeyview window.
- Added the Kurdish language file by Goran.
- Bug fixed - Failed to show some animated WebP files.
- Bug fixed - Failed to process some JPEG files if the thumbnail information is incorrect.
What is new in version 5.08:
- Honeyview now supports the BPG image format.
- Honeyview is now able to convert any image files to the BPG file format.
- Honeyview can now display GIF comments.
- Honeyview can now preview the TIFF Image format when right clicking on Windows Explorer.
- Added the Slovenian language file by Jadran Rudec.
- Bug fixed - Failed to scroll an animated image file when it was enlarged.
What is new in version 5.07:
- The animation WebP image format is supported.
- After installing Honeyview, the Bandizip suggestion window will pop up.
- Honeyview is now able to convert image files to WebP format.
- Sound for page turning has changed.
- Added the Dutch, Portuguese and Romanian language files.
- Bugs fixed - some animated GIF files rendered slowly.