i2k Align, based on DualAlign's i2align image registration and recognition algorithm, is a sophisticated software package for registering and aligning two-dimensional images and for constructing multi-image montages. Using the same core i2align algorithm, i2k Align can register images from many different modalities, including photographic and thermal, near and far infrared, fundus imagery, angiography, and a variety of medical image modalities. Faster and smarter than the Dual-Bootstrap (GDB-ICP) algorithm our team developed while at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, i2align can register almost any set of 2d images, finding the common structures in the images and ignoring the differences. If you can see common structures, i2align will find them and register the images.
What is new in this release:
Version 2.2 includes the following improvements:
- - Fixed a bug in licensing that affects display of expiration message
- - Fixed a bug in licensing that affects software activation
- - Minor performance improvement
- - Upgraded to Qt 5 for GUI program
- - Re-enabled illumination correction for retinal images in align mode