iCacti helps you to monitor server's - Linux, Windows, Mac - and your network device's - printer, router, switch - activity, status and uptime and display historical graphs about them. The application accesses your remote server or computer and natively displays graphical information on your desktop. It alerts you when any of the monitored hosts become unavailable or a server resource reach a threshold limit.
- Connecting to Cacti instances through HTTP/HTTPS
- Access Cacti instances protected by authentication (including Builtin, Web Basic and LDAP authentication)
- Log in to multiple accounts
- Display thumbnails of graphs for overview
- Monitoring host status and availability
- Monitoring threshold alerts
- Display threshold and host status alerts in Mountain Lion's Notification Center
What is new in this release:
- Fixed connection issues through HTTPS with self signed certificates.
- Web-Basic and Built-In authentication can be used together (the credentials should be same).
- Fixed connection issues on systems where Thold plugin not available on the remote server.
- Added Mountain Lion Notification Center alerts
- Fixed a bug where Host Status plugin appeared in wrong order on the sidebar