With 3DXchange Pipeline, you can import and export all types of 3D assets, including static objects, animated props, skin-bone rigged characters, and motion files. You can also repurpose them with output options tailored for Unity, Unreal, Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D or Daz Studio. This makes iClone a universally essential tool for both game design and CG workflow.
What is new in this release:
- Access to millions of free models from 3D community
- Import any character & motion into iClone
- Refine iClone content by sculpting & painting externally
- Connect iClone 7 users to the entire 3D industry
- Daz Genesis Extension comes free with 3DXchange 7
- Curve Editor Plug-in for iClone comes free with 3DXchange 7 Pipeline
What is new in version 6.52:
Version 6.52 may include unspecified updates.
What is new in version 6.5:
Version 6.5 include : 1. Alembic bake export for character, accessory, and prop geometry animation for rendering inside 3rd party 3D software (suppports soft-cloth simulation). 2. 'Split Mesh by Material' inside the OBJ exporter for Hitfilm Alembic format. 3. 'Merge Opacity to Diffuse Texture' inside the OBJ exporter for Hitfilm Alembic format. 4. Auto-convert to non-standard talking character for Daz Genesis 3.
What is new in version 6.4:
Version 6.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 6.21:
Version 6.21 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 6.2:
- Large Model Conversion (OBJ): 3DXchange 6 has Improved stability, allowing models with up to 1,280,000 faces to be imported smoothly. High-polygon OBJ models are now imported much faster than before.
- Merge Identical: The Merge Identical feature gives users a big performance boost over 3D models composed with multiple meshes sharing identical materials. By combining mesh nodes sharing the same materials into one object, 3DXchange 6 greatly reduces repetitive draw calls for a better real-time performance. (This feature only support .skp files, other formats will be included for later updates.)
- Enhanced UI, Interactive Lighting & Scene Mode Selection: 3DXchange 6 provides 4 different scene modes for users to preview the converted model with enhanced visual preferences. Just like iClone, you can hold the "/ " key to intuitively adjust the light angle for better observation of model details.
What is new in version 5.51.2312.1:
Utilize iClone's universal character facial and body animation features with your own 3D character creation from Maya, Max or other tools. 3DXchange5.5 allows you to fully export facial and body animation, along with all the baked motion constraints, spring dynamic, and accessory animation in a single MotionPlus file to any 3D CG tools or game engine as you wish.
30-day/15-time export trial