Create and edit icon files for Windows, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Android with professional yet easy-to-use Icon Editor. IconEdit2 has full support for semi-transparency and multi-image icon files. Easily manage color depths and image sizes. Open/Save ICO, Import/Export GIF, TIFF, BMP, JPEG or PNG image files. Allows to paint, undo/redo, search for icons in your files and capture screen areas. Can save your work as multi-image ICO containing a number of image sizes and color depths. One-click image export for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Android.
What is new in this release:
- "Edit Paste from File..." menu command added;
- "Edit Paste Transparent..." functionality improved;
- Pressing Control or Alt now alters ellipses, rectangles, and lines being drawn.
What is new in version 7.3:
- Batch convert images to icons. See "Help Batch convert images..." menu command.
- New option in Preferences: "Styled system windows". You can switch it off if you don't like IconEdit2-styled File Open and File Save dialogs.
- Minor tweaks, e.g. more optimal default color depths for new icons.
What is new in version 7.2:
Version 7.2 adds support for Cursor files (*.cur).
What is new in version 7.1:
- Anti-aliasing method for 1-pixel-wide lines was changed to produce sharper lines;
- Option added to switch off anti-aliasing for lines, ellipses, and rounded rectangles;
- Gradient Fill implemented (Linear and Radial);
- Swap colors button added;
- Help file updated.
What is new in version 7.0:
- Larger main window with redesigned side panels;
- New buttons for exporting an image for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Android.
What is new in version 6.9:
- "PNGs for iOS app" image export format improved: new @3x icon sizes added for iPhone 6;
- "PNGs for Android app" image export format added.
What is new in version 6.8:
- New "Filters Other Transparency..." filter;
- New "iOS icon bundle" image export format;
- "Edit Paste" functionality improved.