iconXprit allows you can ctrl-click an item in the Finder to get a contextual menu "iconXprit". The menu contains various functions to add custom icons, color and text as layers. Colors and texts added from the menus are more than visible markers - items with the same color can be listed and text is searchable. Opening the editor panel, you have more options to adjust images and can create templates accessible from the menu afterwards. Please discover more by trying for yourself.
What is new in this release:
The iconXprit service menu is now displayed in a panel, which resolves the issue that previously the menu could not open stably on macOS 10.12.
What is new in version 3.6.1:
- Internal adjustments for compatibility and stability.
- A slider "opacity" is added to the Preferences/Colors to adjust attaching color opacity in whole.
- A menu item "Relaunch Finder" is added to the iconXprit status item menu.
What is new in version 3.5:
- Various internal adjustments to reduce use of deprecated functions and methods on OS X Yosemite.
What is new in version 3.4:
- Internal adjustments for better compatibility with the latest OS X.