- Apply multiple layers of photorealistic and artistic frames.
- Adapt the colors and sizes of the frame and the mat for the best appearance.
- Multiple variations for each image.
- Flexible textual and image watermarks.
- Export the framed image to a number of formats in a number of sizes.
- Over 400 frames included in the standard version and over 800 in Pro, with more being added constantly.
- Frame Editor allows you to add your own frames or edit existing ones (Pro version only)
- Available in English.
What is new in this release:
- Allow setting "Real-world" size for the image being framed. With this you can:
- ImageFramer displays total real-world size of the framed result
- Generate Design Report (Pro version only). A Design Report (pictured above) produces a PDF with sizes for frame layers in real-world sizes (based on real width set in Design Settings). Find it in Design Settings panel and in the File menu.
- ImageFramer now accepts images dragged from Photos, Safari and other applications
- Support loading grayscale and non-8-bit-per-channel input images
- Allow zooming with zoom gesture on the trackpad (10.10+)
- Click on mat and molding-type layers to select them
- Click on the image itself to select the image layer
- Resize mats and molding-type frames using the Scroll Wheel over the frame or the up/down scroll gesture on the trackpad)
- Change frame overlap with Command Key + Scroll Wheel over the molding-type frame
- Change mat bevel size with Command Key + Scroll Wheel over the mat
- Share button added to the bottom bar to share using standard OS X share providers (Facebook, Twitter, Messages)
- Fixed "Show shadows" check box in Design Settings
- Fixed calculation of sizes for cropped images
- Added Printing support
What is new in version 3.2:
The updated version has a lot of changes but most of them are under the hood. User-visible changes include some improvements to the workflow to save you time performing common tasks. We also released two new sets of vector frames in our Holiday collection, namely Easter and Love.
Watermark on image. Can't add frames in frame editor.