ImBatch is a free batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. It handles all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
What is new in this release:
- Added "Gradient Paint" batch task.
- "Curves" task: added the ability to save/load from Adobe Photoshop's curves files (*.acv).
- Added the ability to turn on/off auto-rotating of images based on orientation tag information.
- Added the ability to close Selection window by pressing ESC key.
- "Save to PDF" task: fixed saving multiple images to the single PDF file.
What is new in version 5.1.1:
- Tag editor: Added the ability to copy XMP tag names and values to the clipboard
- Removed that annoying message box sometime appeared on program start, sorry for that
- Minor fixes in "Watermark Text" task
- "Resize Canvas by Aspect Ratio" task: Added the ability to fill the background with the blurred source image, added background transparency setting.
- "Resize Canvas" task: Fixed wrong blurred background with some specific options set.
- "Save as Animated GIF" task: fixed delay time between the frames.
What is new in version 5.1:
- Added "Save In CMYK As" task.
- Added "Save To Animated GIF" task.
- "Save As" task: added extended configuration options for TIFF and DICOM formats.
- "Set Tag" task: added support of image and file attributes for the text tags.
- "Watermark Text" task: added the ability to wrap text.
- Added the ability to set templates for date/time tags.
- Selecting color from the screen: fixed work with multiple monitors.
- Selecting color from the screen: added the ability to cancel the color picking.
- Fixed a rare error that happening while simultaneously updating the preview and loading image for hint.
- "AutoCrop" task: fixed processing the preview.
- "Save As" task: spaces in the name are replaced by underscores.
- "Save As" task: fixed error when saving in multi-threaded processing.
- Image Monitor: fixed error on loading of the non existent folders on start.
What is new in version 5.0:
- Added multithreaded task list processing! In other words, ImBatch can work much faster now.
- Added Image Selection Tool.
- Added ability to sort images by all attributes.
- Added ability to save lossless transformations for JPEG (flips and rotations).
- Improved tooltip for images (more info plus large thumbnail).
- 'Watermark Text' task: improved text rendering with Anti-Grain Geometry library.
- 'Watermark Text' task: simplified access to font parameters.
- 'Watermark' task: fixed disabled state of task's interface.
- 'Rotate' task: fixed image sizes update for preview.
- Fixed script compiling.
What is new in version 4.9.1:
- higher contrast for the task's parameters panel for better visibility and task separation
- fixed several minor issues
- BTW, do you think ImBatch is for geeks only? ;)
What is new in version 4.9:
- Added Stroke task.
- Added option to turn on/off beep sound in the end of processing.
- ImageMonitor: added totally silent mode.
- Added replacing transparency with white color while saving into the format, that doesn't support transparency.
- 'Resize Canvas' task: added the option to fill new space with blurred image.
- 'Convert Colors' task: added ability to replace alpha channel with the specified color.
- 'Save As' task: fixed changing 'Common Folder' option after loading task list.
- 'Resize' task: fixed working 'Resize Type' option in Preview panel.
- Improved algorithm of the Deskew Text task.
- Fixed saving into DDS format with transparency.
- Fixed detection of the portable version by the path to the program.
- Fixed opening 'Save As' task.
- Fixed image size updating in Preview panel.
What is new in version 4.8:
- Added support of DDS format (DirectDraw Surface).
- Added "Normal Map" task.
- Improved handling of command line parameters.
- Improved error handling in parameters of bsv-files.
What is new in version 4.7.1:
- 'Filter' task: added script support.
- Added ability to set options for dcraw plugin in Options window.
- 'Resize' task: fixed DPI changing.
What is new in version 4.7:
- Added Temperature task.
- Added Exposure task.
- Added AutoEqualize Histogram task.
- 'Convert to Gray' task: added controls to adjust red, green, blue channels and brightness.
- 'Resize' task: added the ability to enlarge only or reduce only images.
- Changing UI language is much faster now. Faster program start as well.
What is new in version 4.4:
- Added support of multipage image files.
- Added support of PDF.
- Added new command line option (-ap) for multipage files.
- 'Save To PDF' task: Fixed task working with 'Separate PDF file for every image' option on.
- 'Create Contact Sheet' task: Now the type of stored contact sheet files depends on the extension of 'File Name' option.
- Improved Options dialog box.
- Added translation for some controls in Add folders recursively confirmation dialog box.
- Some improvements in 'Save to PDF' task interface.
What is new in version 4.2:
- Added new tool: Script Editor.
- Added ability to show processing progress on Windows TaskBar (on Windows 7 and above).
- Fixed some small bugs.
What is new in version 3.9:
- Added Anaglyph task.
- Added Fish Eye task.
- Added Premium support for users who purchased a license.
- Fixed ImageMonitor autostart function on Windows startup.
- Improved determination of image types.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Some minor fixes according to user reports.
What is new in version 3.8.1:
- Added commands for image selection in the list.
- Added key shortcuts for image list commands.
- Fixed working of mouse wheel in the image list.
- Fixed working of Add tag button in Optimize for Web task.
- Fixed other minor issues according to user reports.
What is new in version 3.6:
- EXIF/IPTC Editor: Added 35 new EXIF GPS tags and IPTC tag Sublocation
- EXIF/IPTC Editor: Added the ability to toggle visibility for the tags.
- Added support for new tags in 'Set EXIF/IPTC Tag', 'Remove EXIF/IPTC Tags', 'Save As', 'Copy', 'Rename/Move' and 'Watermark Text' tasks.
- Added support for XMP tags in tags editor (read only).
- Thanks to our users:
- Added Swedish interface and help translation.
- Added Italian help and updated interface translation.
- Updated French interface and help translation.
- 'Round Corners' task: added checkbox for transparent corners.
- Fixed interface for big system fonts.
- Fixed issue in Preview window.
- Fixed some UI issues.
What is new in version 3.5:
- Added Deskew Text task.
- Many improvements in Context menu integration functionality:
- Fixed crashing on non-image files.
- Enhanced support of unicode filenames.
- Some performance improvements.
- Added support of unlimited files count.
- 'Watermark' task: Fixed working of 'Height' parameter.
What is new in version 3.3:
- Added Reset filter task, so you can use different filters in one go
- Added the ability to preserve folder structure in Upload to FTP task
- fixed some bugs according to your bug reports
- easier installation process
What is new in version 3.2:
- Added Copy and Delete tasks for managing image file. Great to combine with Filter task.
- "Rename" task now named "Rename/Move" task.
- Added new task category: File.
- Added 5 new skins: AutumnSky, Emerald, FM, MetroUI, Ubuntu.
- "Rename/Move" task: addded reset buttons for the New File Name and New File Path parameters.
- Image Monitor: fixed working of Duplicate button.
- Image Monitor: some fixes and improvements in UI.
- Many minor bug fixes.