Impact Fax Server adds a significant component to the PC based unified messaging systems by integrating fax and e-mail into a single unified platform, and is now highly optimized to bring PC based faxing to your Blackberry, iPhone, or Windows Mobile device. The Impact Fax Server allows users to send and receive faxes through a local or wide area network, or from anywhere in the world by using any of the 3 available Client options or e-mail to Fax functionality.
By using the Impact Fax Server Outlook client, the Impact Fax Server enables you to efficiently manage all of your desktop messages. This means that you use just one easy, familiar tool to handle (store, forward, move, delete) all your messages, including fax and e-mail messages. Includes Color Fax support, Terminal Server support, receiving faxes as PDF files - received faxes can be delivered as either TIFF or PDF files.
What is new in this release:
- Updates for Legacy Dialogic Boards
- Minor enhancements in the user interface for Stability improvements
- Improved the Installation to enhance user's experience
- Updated documentation
What is new in version 8.32:
- Improvements in the installation for detecting a reboot pending on the system
- Improvements in the appearance of the installation
- Improved installation appearance to enhance user's experience
- Stability improvements for the installation when selecting Dialogic Brooktrout driver installation
- Stability improvements for uninstalling the Fax Server
- Stability improvements for uninstalling the Stand Alone Client
- Stability improvements for uninstalling the Outlook Client
15-day trial, 2 ports and 5 users