InboxRULES for Outlook (InboxRULES CE) is an add-in for MS Outlook for processing incoming and outgoing messages. They are processed when they arrive to MS Outlook or they are sent from it. InboxRULES for Outlook is a client side engine which requires MS Outlook to run to process messages.
InboxRULES can help you to save and print messages, extract data from messages immediately when message arrives to MS Exchange Server mailbox or MS Outlook account.
Modular system of InboxRULES consists from client side engine for MS Outlook (InboxRULES CE), MS Outlook Rules (InboxRULES RW) or server side engine for MS Exchange Server (InboxRULES SE), actions and restrictions. Apart of standard actions and restrictions provided by us, it's possible to develop custom ones by using program API.
What is new in this release:
- Tag Message built-in action to mark a message as read or unread
- fixed a problem when "Run Rules Now" crashed after editing rules without reopening Manager
- performance and stability improvements
What is new in version 2.77:
MS Outlook 2016 support
MS Outlook 64-bit support
fixed crashes when creating or editing complex restrictions with boolean expressions
fixed a problem that sometimes after running Run Rules Now processing emails stopped working
performance and stability improvements
What is new in version 2.76.1:
- allows optionally to exclude message processing in junk folders (default yes)
- allows optionally to process messages in none default accounts (default no)
- updates bundled actions: Extract Message 2.12, Print Message 2.61, Save Message 2.58