Ingestamatic gets images from cards, cameras, and other devices into your desktop or notebook Mac, a job called ingestion. Ingestamatic does much more than just copy the image files. Ingestamatic's flexibility for renaming, arranging into folders, and composing metadata is extraordinary. You'll find that you can easily set it up to do things exactly the way you want. Fortunately, Ingestamatic is ready-to-go when you first install it--you don't even have to open the setup panel until you're ready.
What is new in this release:
- GPX files with fractional seconds are now handled properly.
- A modal dialog no longer appears after ingestion unless errors occurred.
- Manual geotagging location remembered when app is relaunched.
- ExifTool updated to version 9.88.
- GPSBabel updated to version 1.5.2.