The best alternative to Package Deployment Wizard. You can now deploy applications straight from your Visual Basic 6.0 projects via Inno Setup by using this Visual Basic Add-In.
It is fork and improved version of Inno Setup Toolbar 2.0 by Coder_Ghost of Planet Source Code inheriting some characteristics of Package Deployment Wizard.
Now the deployment of applications written in Visual Basic 6.0 is now much more easier and less troublesome than before.
What is new in this release:
- Localized VB6 core runtime deployment is now supported. Just select language in application settings in the Wizard. For example if French language is selected vb6fr.dll will automatically added and copied. Make sure that VB6 locale runtime is in system32 (for 32-bit Windows) or syswow64 (for 64-bit Windows) folder.
- Error on parsing DEP Files on a 64-bit environment is fixed.
- Improved handling of DAO files especially on assigning path.
- Equipped with master dependency list (embedded in the addin) which was the same as VB6Dep.ini of Package Deployment Wizard for searching more dependencies.
- More bugfixes.
What is new in version 2.0.9:
- Improved script generation and bugfixes.
What is new in version 2.0.2:
- A bug on detecting Inno Setup installation that makes InnoToolbar failed to load on VB6 IDE is now fixed.
What is new in version 1.6.42:
- Better handling of EXE, MSI, and MSU files. The wizard can set whether those files will executed upon installation process or not. Great for deploying another installers or redistribution.
- The application to be deploy can now add to startup.
- Errors on parsing filenames and path is fixed.
Visual Basic 6.0, Inno Setup 4.0 or higher