Turn back time? Yes! Intermission lets you pause and rewind live audio on you computer. Streaming audio will never be the same!
With Intermission, you can jump back and replay something you missed, then resume live playback. Use it to pause any audio while you take a call, answer the door, or use the restroom. You can even pause streaming audio on services like Pandora, iTunes Radio, or Spotify to build a buffer, then skip right past the ads and songs you don't want to hear!
What is new in this release:
- An issue where Gatekeeper would incorrectly complain about the app when first launching on 10.10.4 and 10.11 has been resolved.
- A compatibility issue with Audio Hijack 3 has been corrected.
- Many other minor improvements have been made.
What is new in version 1.1.2:
- An emergency update, necessitated by immediate changes Apple has made to their Gatekeeper system, restores compatibility on Mac OS X 10.9.5 and higher.
- Intermission can now run concurrently under multiple users, with Fast User Switching. Do note that because audio capture of User A's audio does not work when switched into User B, Intermission running in User A is largely pointless. That said, the old buffer will remain, so when User A returns, you can potentially jump back to something useful.
- The ability to capture Text to Speech audio has been restored, after being briefly broken by recent changes.