iRed2 is the ultimately flexible remote control - use it on your Mac or on your iPhone. >Control iTunes from your mobile device - best from the iPhone or iPod touch. Control your PowerPoint or Keynote presentation - using your iPhone or an Apple Remote. Control your HiFi, Video, DVD, whatever, by infrared from your Mac. Supports IR modules from IRTrans (USB, LAN, WiFi) and Global Cache (GC-100, iTach). Create your own remote controls with iRed's graphical editor. Please visit the demo videos page to see what's possible, or check the screenshot gallery.
What is new in this release:
- Validated for MacOS X since 10.6 (Snow Leopard) up to macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Bug fix: sometimes licenses were deleted and no more valid test licenses jumped in
What is new in version 2.3.2:
- New features:
- Support for Philips Living Whites switches
- Philips hue groups
- Support for Global Cache's iTach Flex
- AppleScriptability for serial, contact closure and hue actions
- Signed app - again
- Fixed problems with napping on Mavericks, especially for EyeTV (tuner) actions
- Shrinked app due to omitted legacy code
- Finally (!) fixed a spurious crasher, thanks to Philippe!
- Export of hue remotes crashed
- Bugs when putting remotes into/back from single window mode
- hue actions could not hold there light numbers
What is new in version 2.3:
- Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8
- Support for Philips hue (see updated PDF manual)
- Contact Closure (relay) actions
- Hex mode for serial (RS232) strings
Crasher on wakeup/sleep
Lots more ...