Remember how you watched, fascinated, when King Kong climb the Empire State building? When Luke Skywalker rode the ice beasts? When Wallace and Gromit hunted down the Were-Rabbit? For centuries now, stop motion animation has made the fantasies of film makers come true. Now it's time to tell your story, frame by frame.
What is new in this release:
OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
What is new in version 3.6b2:
- Live View is now available for specifically white listed DSLR cameras by Canon or Nikon. If you think your Canon or Nikon DSLR should be supported, please let us know using the Provide Feedback command in the iStopMotion menu.
- If your DSLR camera is set to auto mode a warning will appear that you will get a flickering movie.
- Screen Capture Source can now be set to full screen size via popup menu.
- Fixed crash when multiple images were imported at once.
- Fixed crash when using iStopCamera (remote iStopMotion camera app for iOS devices)
- The Canon 700D isn't recognized under OS-X 10.7.5. Please update your MacOS.
- Opening certain QuickTime movies with iStopMotion fails due to a sandbox violation. Please use iStopMotion project files only.
- If you are using iGlasses, please install version 3.2.1 or later in combination with iStopMotion 3.