Enjoy full screen experience, uncluttered by browser toolbars and ads, when you find flash you want to keep on your hard drive. iSwiff uses Adobes's Flash web plugin (NPAPI edition) for playing the movies. Drag the Flash file onto iSwiff, or open it from the File menu. Resize the window to the size you like, and choose "Full Screen" from the "Window" menu. After 5 seconds, the menu will hide.
What is new in this release:
- Rebuilt with XCode 9.1 on macOS High Sierra using latest Apple recommended settings.
- Updated: code using API Apple has deprecated has been updated to use the modern replacements
What is new in version 1.8:
- Rebuilt with XCode 8.2.1 on macOS Sierra
- Proper error message if Adobe Flash Plugin is not installed.
- Technically it can be almost approved to the Mac App Store, but since the most important feature uses the Adobe Flash Plugin, it is not worthy (Makes sense - maybe I should redo iSwiff as a way to extract media from SWF files instead making it possible to bring the contents forward. And since most use iSwiff to play video or view slides, that use is good).
What is new in version 1.7:
- Rebuilt as a 64 bit app on Yosemite.
- Download is a zip archive to make it easier to move to your Application folder.
- Since QuickTime X does not support it, saving as QuickTime has been removed.
What is new in version 1.6:
Signed for Gatekeeper in Mac OS X 10.8.