Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting a application itself is mostly not enough and will leave several files untouched. Apptrasher uses a special search algorithm to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed issue Ghost Mode not showing when it should.
- Improved search algorithm for OS X 10.11br> - Fixed issues when running OSX 10.11br> - Better scanning for orphan files.
What is new in version 3.2:
- Improved search algorithm for OS X 10.10.x
- Faster retrieving related files.
- Improved handling of very large folders and/or external drives.
- Tweaked Expert Mode.
- Better Ghost Mode handling.
- Fixed placing the main window when using more then one monitor/display.
- Fixed issue removing plist files with OS X 10.10.x
What is new in version 3.1.2:
- Improved search algorithm.
- Fixed graphical glitch for OS X 10.7.x, OS X 10.8.x and 10.9.x
- Fixed issue with Ghost mode quitting all of the sudden.
- Fixed issue scanning external drivers.
- Changed the window animation speed.
What is new in version 3.0.2:
- Optimised for Mac OS X 10.10
- Fixed issue scanning apps with Alias files.
- Fixed AppNap issue.
What is new in version 3.0.1:
- Fully optimised for Mac OS X 10.10
- Rewritten search algorithm.
- New Icon
- Upgrade to 3.0 is only recommended for Mac OS X 10.7.x or higher