You want to display the song currently played by iTunes in the menu bar? You want to open, play, pause and quit iTunes from the menu bar? You even want to search for the lyrics of the song currently played?
Then ITunes Current Song Menu is what you need!
ITunes Current Song Menu allows you to display the song currently played by iTunes (and other information) in the menu bar and to search for its lyrics.
- It displays an icon or the song currently played by iTunes in the right side of the menu bar.
- You can open iTunes, start playing, play previous track, play next track, stop playing and quit iTunes from the menu bar.
- You can automatically search on the internet for the lyrics (or a list of lyrics) of the song currently played from the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Spanish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What is new in this release:
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- Our website address is now "www.alphaomega-software.com".
- The About window can now be closed faster just by clicking on it.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.
What is new in version 5.2:
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.