Are you frustrated by missing information in your audio files? This is known as metadata and is stored in a Tag. The Jaikoz Audio Tag Editor is a powerful yet simple to use tool that allows you to organize, edit and correct thousands of these tags with ease. Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, an online database of over 6 million songs. Many of these songs also have an Acoustic Id provided by MusicIP, allowing a song to be identified by the actual music, so it can do a match even if you have no metadata. These feature means that Jaikoz gives you the flexibility to lookup your songs by both the acoustic id and the metadata making Jaikoz a very accurate tool. But no identification system is 100% accurate so we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well using a convenient spreadsheet view, with many autoformatting features.
What is new in this release:
[JAIKOZ-1091] - Aif and Wav files not being added to iTunes if iTunes update enabled
[JAIKOZ-1093] - NullPointerException in MultiEditorRowCombo
[JAIKOZ-1094] - java.nio.BufferUnderflowException reading Wav with lsome but ess than 4 bytes of padding data
What is new in version 8.3.5:
Important bug fix.
What is new in version 8.2.2:
Delete Duplicate key check should be case insensitive to protect against tools that write identifiers with uppercase letters.
Only Allow Match if All Songs In Grouping Match to One Album is defaulting to false on new install it should default to true otherwise existing songs grouped by album could be split if Jaikoz can match the songs but not all to the same album.
What is new in version 8.2.1:
- Manual Correct From MusicBrainz was not showing metadata matches, only acoustid matches - this is now resolved.
- Match to Specified Release was no longer letting you override warnings about track durations and acoustid title matching. This has been fixed and extended to allow override when matching by Catalogue No or barcode as well.
- Correct Metadata from MusicBrainz could fail if you had music files directly in your root folder (i.e / on OSX or C: in Windows), now fixed.
- NullPointerException at Match to Specified MusicBrainz release if release has release date but not release country now fixed.
- Jaikoz using more memory as songs are fixed, this regression was introduced in Jaikoz 8.0.2 as aprt of another fix.
- Performance improvements have been for dealing with matching large releases.