JXCirrus Maths is a maths training application aimed at primary school children. It focuses on basic arithmetic: Times tables, addition, subtraction and division. Set up any number of exercises for your child. For Times tables and division: Select one or more times tables to practice, choose how many questions will be asked, choose whether they will be run in random order. For Addition and subtraction: Select a range to add up to or subtract from (i.e. add up to numbers between 15 and 25) and how many questions to be asked. Schedule exercises to be run once a session, once a day or once a week. Records the fastest time for an exercise. Lets you race against your fastest time (which adds that extra bit of interest to maths practice). Set up the application to display photos from the family album - The photo will change over after each completed exercise. Set up exercises for any number of children. Share exercises between computers using Cloud services like Box and Dropbox. Includes a built-in user manual.
What is new in this release:
- Record exercise times in 1/10th of a second.
- Updated user interface.
What is new in version 1.3:
- Fixed an error where the app locked up mid-exercise.
What is new in version 1.2.01:
- Fixed an error where exercises were stuck on wrong answers.
What is new in version 1.2.00:
- Run as an optional 64-bit executable on all platforms.
- Removed some less useful options from the toolbar and menus.
- Added translucency to the main window exercise list.
What is new in version 1.1.02:
- Allowed up to 999 questions per exercise (previously only allowed 99).
- Resolved some issues running on older version os MacOS.