Project planning and tracking is hard! Changes creep in, people leave or join the team, work is completed out of order. This is where JXCirrus Project steps in. Rather than you making up a project plan, just let it do the planning for you, simply, quickly and automatically. JXCirrus Project makes a complete new plan every time anything in the project changes (such as new work being added, or new team members joining). It even makes a new one when work units are completed. This means that the plan is always up to date, and you find out about problems with enough time to solve them. As well as being a project planning tool, JXCirrus Project works just as well as a multi-person diary. Diary features include journal entries, appointments and addressbooks. JXCirrus Project scales to meet your needs. We don't know what the upper limit is yet, but we do know that it can track a whole department, with 20 live projects, 20,000 man hours of work, and 3,000 separate work units. JXCirrus Project adapts to the way you work. Projects can be structured however you like. It can handle construction, infrastructure, home projects, IT (Waterfall, Agile and anything in between).
Features: Real-time monitoring of remaining time, time spent, predicted completion date. Create advanced repeating or ongoing tasks. Handle complicated dependencies between tasks. Quickly enter time spent against tasks using a timesheet form. Record a baseline against part or all of a project. Track public holidays and annual leave for staff. Record one-off or regular meetings. Easily save your data to cloud services. Allow people to split work hours between several project areas.
What is new in this release:
- Allow import of task data via CSV files.
- The system gives you a lot more control over how alerts are shown, and when the system will show them.
- Report the remaining time on the main tree view.
- Allow setting dependency chaining from the toolbar.
- Fixed a bug where the Adjust Completion function wasn't handling repeating tasks properly.
- Fixed a bug where saving sometimes failed with an error.
- Fixed a bug where delayed tasks sometimes did not display a warning.
- Fixed a bug where delete could be slow for large numbers of entries.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- The system warns you when you are spending more time than expected on a task.
- Compact completed tasks to save file space.
- Fixed a bug which led to infrequent, random application crashes.
- Fixed a bug where cancelling accidental application close wasn't working.
What is new in version 1.2.01:
- Fixed a bug where editing the available time for a day under work hours wasn't showing up correctly.
- Fixed a bug where closing the work hours dialog sometimes closed the app.
- Fixed a bug where running a query sometimes caused the system to crash.
- Fixed a bug where moving plans sometimes results in weird split times.
- Fixed a bug with using Save As.
- Fixed a bug with automatic progress on complete tasks.
What is new in version 1.2:
- Handle newer versions of Windows and OSX.
- Fixed a number of minor errors.
What is new in version 1.1.01:
- JXCirrusProject can be run as a full 64-bit application.
- The timesheet now prompts to submit when quitting the app.
- Fixed errors around closing project files.