Kompas antivirus is free antivirus software and designed to fight off all malware types especially to detect RATs, keyloggers, stealers, crypters, binders, spywares, worms. Just relying on a single vendor is not sufficient to completely protect you. You do need a second layer to make sure you are secure. Kompas Antivirus features simple interface to make it simple and easy to use and it can be carried on a USB drive to quickly scan any computer(s) for malware. Fast and Light Scan Engine. Automatic Priority Updates and Scheduled Scanning. Real-Time File System Protection Blocks Known Threats. Advanced Heuristic Protection Prevents New Zero Day Malware Infection. Best USB Antivirus Detects All Kinds of Threat in Removable Media. Best Detection for Encrypted VBS Malwares. Additional Tools Unhides Files/Folders, Restores Hijacked Browser.
What is new in this release:
- Added Explorer shell extension for x64
- Added log file creation for scanning with command line
- Fixed scaling issue
What is new in version 3.2:
- Compatible with Windows 10
- Maximum object scan 100 MB
- Able to scan executable with zero entry point
- Added notification while scanning removable media
- Fixed Unicode handling in Quarantine and Exception menu
What is new in version 3.1:
- Improved speed for scanning clean system files.
- Different signature files for update process.
- White list is excluded from engine.
- Fixed update notification for checking new version availability.
- Added "Sensitivity Scan" option on Setup menu .
- Fixed killing process function to avoid BSOD.
What is new in version 3.0.9:
- Added App Blocker feature to block ransomware/cryptolocker/ctblocker infection from running but also to block attachment from being executed in an e-mail client.
- Added USB Paranoid to protect any unknown threats from removable disk.
What is new in version 3.0.8:
- Startup Protection for detecting new registry startup creation
- Option to hide splash screen
- Option to disable heuristic detection
- Detection based on heuristic will be quarantine automatically before cleaning malware