KSnetManager is a revolutionary parental control tool that is distinct from other internet monitoring software:
- Instead of being a hidden monitoring program, it is interactive.
- Instead of passive monitoring, it actively controls and blocks unexpected activities.
- It controls and monitors not only websites, but also all programs on your computer.
- It can control and monitor both Limit Users and Administrative and Unauthorized Users.
- The program has a fully encrypted key logger.
- It can alert you to potential malware and viruses on your computer.
KSnetManager is designed to give your family the customized protection they need. It is a site-controller with 100% accuracy. Because the program allows you to pick and choose exactly which websites to allow, it will never block wanted sites, or permit unwanted sites. KSnetManager gives you the ability to control usage of programs on your own computer, giving you the same options of picking and choosing which programs to allow and block. KSnetManager is also a Timer that regulates the amount of time your child may spend online and on certain computer programs. Pick and choose which hours of which days your child has access. This feature incorporates an on-screen timer that allows your child to monitor and manage his or her own time. Detailed reports of all of your child's activities each day can be sent directly to you via email, as well as local records. The program tracks visited sites, programs, access times, and duration. It also records keystrokes, and modifications of critical files. KSnetManager is versatile, easy-to-use, and guides you with step-by-step instructions to set up individualized parameters for each member of your family.
What is new in this release:
Fixed bugs for daylight saving time and others
.Net Framework 3.5