Language Aid allows you to simply hover your mouse cursor over almost any piece of text and retrieve the information you want about it with the click of a mouse button or the tap of a keystroke. Language Aid aims to eliminate the long process of copying text, opening a web browser (or other program), loading up a web service, pasting the text and clicking a button.
- Unlimited potential through easy to create plugin modules.
- Customizable lookup trigger to either a mouse button or key combination.
- Access to text in the system that may not be selectable or copyable.
- Visually scaleable results.
- Quick access and dismissal. It is there when you need it but stays out of your way.
Typical uses for Language Aid include language translation and dictionary lookups.
What is new in this release:
- Bug fixes with Japanese localization.
- Removed the inspector window fade.
Many plug-ins require an Internet connection.
5-minute trial per launch (unlimited launches)