LastPass is the last password you will ever need. It allows you to:
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one. Automatically fill out forms to save you time
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click
- Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
- Share logins with friends and let others share logins with you
- Use One Time Passwords, and a Screen Keyboard to help keep you safe while on the road. Supports IE and Firefox as well, so if you switch browsers you're always in sync, as well as when you switch computers
- Supports Opera, Google Chrome, iPhone, Opera Mini, via Bookmarklets
- Supports importing passwords from other password managers such as 1Password, Roboform, Keepass, PasswordSafe, MyPasswordSafe, Sxipper, TurboPasswords, PassPack, Firefox, Safari and IE's built in password manager
- Exporting your data always available in plugin and the website, even back to IE or Firefox. In windows, helps you recover lost passwords stored on your computer
- Capture passwords that other password managers will not capture like those done in AJAX logins, and multi-step logins like Bank Of America, and frustrating sites like ING bank using the 'Save All Entered Data' feature.
- Make moving to a new computer or using multiple computers much easier.
What is new in this release:
- New: Detect if CSP blocks our field icon popup.
- Improved: Field icon popup placement on sites with framesets.
- Fixed: launch site edge cases.
- Fixed: saving and filling on streetscape.com.
- Fixed: Prevent rendering anomalies on certain sites.
What is new in version 3.1.77:
- New: Automatically Change your Passwords now supports sites with multifactor and captchas.
- New: Use existing master password length when automatically changing password (if user has a strong current password).
- Fixed: Download missing attachments individually from server if missing locally.
- Fixed: Remove attachment fixed.
- Fixed: Prevent exception during capturing new site that prevented prompt to save.
What is new in version 3.1.69:
- Improved: Support for binary component in Safari (must run full mac installer).
- Improved: Better edit site/note dialog.
- Improved: Better form fill accuracy.
- Improved: Hide trust checkbox on multifactor if company policy prohibits its use.
- Improved: Add history button in secure notes.
- Improved: Better formfill logging.
- Fixed: Improved handling of sites that reuse ids.
What is new in version 3.1.44:
- Improved: Further enhancements to Password Generator UI/UX.
- Resolved: Improved handling of filling in iframes and framesets.
- Resolved: Better detection of hidden fields when filling.