LaTeXiT is a small utility that allows you to quickly typeset LaTeX equations, without bothering with file creation, preambles, and so on. The PDF image obtained can then be exported by drag'n drop to any application supporting it. This is very useful to insert equations in presentations made with Keynote or Powerpoint. LaTeXiT also features an application service, so that you can type and transform equations directly in most text editors (Pages, Nisus Writer Express, TextEdit).
What is new in this release:
- fixed incompatibilities with recent updates of Ghostscript ;
- save history after each new item ;
- save library as soon as possible ;
- updated Linkback.
What is new in version 2.8.0:
- Added search feature in history ;
- keep items order when importing a library ;
- added a "TeX Source" export to library ;
- added ability to attach a comment to library equations ;
- better handling of ¥ character in Japanese ;
- fixed various localizations.
What is new in version 2.7.5:
- better MathML export ;
- fixed compatibility with Ghostscript 9.15 ;
- better PDF metadata insertion ;
What is new in version 2.7.3:
- restored right-click menu on image.