Lineup Manager is an Excel spreadsheet developed to help baseball coaches create and manage their team's lineup and field position assignments. You can also track batting and pitching statistics, all from within a single spreadsheet. Some of the Key Features include: Team Roster and Schedule worksheets. Expanded Roster size to support up to 20 players. Extended Season to handle up to 50 games. Supports both 9 or 10-Man Batting Rotation with Subs or a Bat-Around lineup. Allows for DH and four outfielder defensive positions assignments. Pitcher Availability worksheet that supports various league mandated pitching rest rules. Automatic generation of Game Line-Up Cards and Coach?s Game Sheet. A Pull-Down list feature on the Positions worksheet displays unassigned positions for each inning. Complete Batting and Pitching Statistics worksheets. Team Statistics table Game Line-Up Cards display the starting (1st Inning) defensive positions. A Field View worksheet that graphically displays the defensive positions for each inning.
What is new in this release:
- Selectable formatting of name fields on all game day sheets.
- Added auto-populated Scorebook Sheets.
- Auto-highlight of any duplicated or skipped batting and position assignments.
- Revised Pitchers sheet to reflect updated 2014 league mandated rest rules.
- Extended batting tables on Field Form sheets.
- Added Stolen Base fields on Batting and Pitching stats sheets.
- Added ERA basis entry box on Team Stats page.
Microsoft Excel 97