LinkOptimizer is a workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign. It works automatically with Adobe Photoshop to reduce the size of images linked to InDesign document by eliminating excessive image data. LinkOptimizer will automatically reduce the image resolution, scale and crop the images in Photoshop according to their dimensions in the InDesign document and the target resolution specified, and reimport them to InDesign at 100%. LinkOptimizer can also perform essential image adjustments: convert colors, apply sharpening, merge layers and delete hidden ones; convert image file formats (JPEG to TIFF, EPS to PSD etc.); run Photoshop action on each image - and much more.The software allows you to dramatically reduce the size of InDesign job, cut down on processing time and reduce production costs.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed an issue in which some EPS files created with pre-CC versions of Adobe products could cause an error during analyzing
What is new in version 4.6.8:
- Fixed an issue in which the Sharpen More command wasn't executed
What is new in version 4.6.7:
- fixed: The Show Preview button now works as expected.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which link previews could be rendered in grayscale under certain conditions.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which the sort order for ignored links in the Links window was incorrect when sorting by file size.
What is new in version 4.6.6:
- Expanded error info added to an error message that appears when Photoshop cannot open a file because of mismatch between the file extension and image format (e.g. a TIFF image with .jpg extension).
What is new in version 4.6.5:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which, under some rare conditions, a warning about open files in Photoshop could appear even though no files were open in Photoshop.
- fixed: Fixed a registration issue on El Capitan.
What is new in version 4.6.4:
- fixed: Image previews are now showing on El Capitan.
- fixed: "Go to Link" button is now working on El Capitan.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which certain EPS vector files could cause an error during analyzing.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which outdated link data could be displayed if an error occurred during analyzing.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which an incorrect total number of analyzed links could be reported.
What is new in version 4.6.3:
- Fixed an issue in which an preferences related error could occur during analyzing
What is new in version 4.6.1:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which LinkOptimizer Light settings were stored in a wrong location.
- fixed: Fixed an error that could occur during analyzing and processing under certain conditions.
What is new in version 4.6:
What is new in version 4.5.6:
- updated: Support for InDesign CC 2014.
- fixed: Fixed an installation error in InDesign CS3-C4.
Adobe InDesign & Photoshop CS3 - CC 2014