LuckNews is a fully featured, easy to use, fast, news reader for your Mac.
Try out LuckNews - you'll appreciate its elegance. Some of its features are: folders,
search, notification center, easy navigation, full screen. There is much, much more.
- Article navigation is very easy - use the swipe gesture to advance to the next article. Most of your time spent using LuckNews will be spent reading the articles - this is made easy in LuckNews
- A simple interface. Easy to understand and use
- Enhanced for Retina display
- Organize your subscriptions into folders
- Article Search. Quickly search for articles that contain keywords
- Retrieve RSS subscriptions that were in Mail before Mountain Lion (prior to 10.8)
- Supports Notification Center
- Read articles offline
- Import/Export of OPML files (OPML is a subscription interchange format)
- Able to display RSS content in any language
- Online help is available at the support site
LuckNews has many additional features and nice touches which need to be used to be appreciated. LuckNews has been designed to provide a quality news reading experience.
LuckNews does not use Google Reader.
LuckNews comes with free support for up to 8 subscriptions. If you would like to read from more than 8 subscriptions, you can expand the applications capacity by using an In-App purchase. The In-App purchase is easy, fast and inexpensive.
What is new in this release:
- LuckNews is now free and comes with unlimited subscription capacity
- There is a new, faster data model being used
- The user interface has many improvements
What is new in version 2.0.6:
- Added an Activity window
- Improved how the application saves its changes to its database
- Improved the in-app purchase receipt handling code to be more robust
- Fixed a problem when parsing dates in some subscriptions
- Improved the Article update process
- Improved the performance of subscription refresh
- Other minor changes