Protect your DVDs from scratches, save your batteries by reading your movies from your hard disk, manage your collection with just a few clicks, time-shift your rental, backup your DVD collection. Mac DVDRipper Pro allows you to copy all your DVDs on your Mac so you can easily view them without having to spend your battery on spinning you optical drive. Mac DVDRipper Pro analyzes the DVD and uses intelligent algorithms to ensure proper rips.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed the internal player when the source is a .dvdmedia file.
- Fixed a bug preventing conversion of a few rares DVDs.
- Added ~20 dvds to the internal database.
What is new in version 6.0.7:
- Fixed a bug affecting a rare DVD.
- Added ~35 dvds to the internal database.
- Added option to change the Destination for all actions.
What is new in version 6.0.6:
- Reduced memory usage.
- Added ~45 dvds to the internal database.
What is new in version 6.0.5:
- Fixed a memory corruption bug in the 'Rip and Convert' mode that could result in unexpected behaviors for some DVDs.
- Added ~25 dvds to the internal database.
What is new in version 6.0.4:
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the 'Full disc image' ripping mode from finishing with some rare DVDs.
- Fixed a bug regarding muting in the built-in player.
- Added ~40 dvds to the internal database.
What is new in version 5.0.2:
- Fixed several issues with subtitles selection.
- Added ~60 dvds to the internal database.
5 DVD rips