A place to store a list of all your things to do. Each entry can have a date and time assigned to it when the application will display the entry to you. When this happens you can acknowledge the reminder or select snooze and be reminded of it again few minutes later.
Reminders are displayed with perpetual ones first (that is, reminders which do not have dates/times assigned to them) followed by once-only, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reminders (sorted by due date). Reminders that have past are shown with a red dot next to them.
You can filter reminders by their remind state using the filter pop-up menu bottom right of the application window.
Reminder states consist of:
- None (or off) - No reminder alert will occur. Use this for reminders that you dont particularly need a date/time to complete by.
- Once only - The reminder alert will occur on a specific date and the time. It will not be repeated.
- Hourly - The reminder alert will occur x minutes past each hour.
- Daily - The reminder alert can occur on any day of the week at a given time.
- Weekly - The reminder alert will occur every week from the day (e.g. 16th) specified.
- Monthly - The reminder alert will occur every month on the day (e.g. 22nd) specified.
- Yearly - The reminder alert will occur every year on the day and month specified.
You can choose to have a sound played when a reminder alert occurs, select a built-in sound from the Preferences dialog.
You acknowledge reminders by clicking the OK button. This will close the alert window. If youre busy and dont want to deal with the reminder alert, you can cli
What is new in this release:
- Fixed a bug which hid controls on the alert window.
- Added new functionality: You can now specify a date for hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reminder to begin at. If you experience any issues please let us know so we can address it.
Mac OS X