Ability to shutdown, restart, sleep or log off your Mac at specific times on specific days. You specify on what days and at what time you want your Mac to shut down, restart, sleep or log off.
- Every day of the week at a specific time.
- Every weekend at a specific time.
- Every weekday at a specific time.
- Any day at a specific time.
- On a specific date at a specific time.
For convenience the application can be run automatically when your Mac starts. When you run the application it resides in your menu bar. Click the icon for MacAppStuff Schedule in the menu bar to access the applications menu.
What is new in this release:
Minor bug fixes, new lay out of controls.
Mac OS X