While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot !
- MacLoggerDX will automatically log into your favourite telnet DXCluster and as DX Spots are received, tune your radio to the spot, look up the call and display the DX station on the Greyline Map.
- MacLoggerDX can look up calls in QRZ CD Roms, it's internal zipcode database, the ARRL country and DX lists, your log book and your User Call Book.
- If you decide to work the station, MacLoggerDX is ready to instanly add the QSO and your Radio's VFO information to your log, or optionally you can just add your own info to the User Call Book for future reference.
- MacloggerDX also features 500 user-customizeable memories, user-customizeable UTC scheduled events that automatically switch between summer, winter, weekend and weekday schedules, and free updates as the program is improved and new radio drivers added.
What is new in this release:
- Smaller memory footprint.
- Faster ADIF Import.
- Time stamp added to Growl and email Alarms.
- Report Power Amplifier multiplier.
- DXCC Challenge Award calculation added.
- DXCC Award Show/Hide Deleted Entities added.
- DXCC Award Show Bands worked/confirmed.
- Change Selected Log Entries Append.
- New QRZ Online URL.
- Stacking Register with comma decimal separators.
- Added Call Not Found cache.
- Added CW Macro tokens.
- Speed Log date format.