An automation tool is designed to complete those tasks which are repetitive or routine. It can almost do anything you can do. We are convinced you will be impressed with it. It can greatly simplify your work, increase your productivity, and save you time and money. It can do whatever you do, from moving the mouse pointer, keystrokes, selecting menus, pressing buttons, to launching programs, showing messages and shutting down your computer. No matter how many steps, with its scheduler and trigger, you can even complete an unattended task.
What is new in this release:
- Added a function "file_pick", allows to retrieve a file name in the folder.
- Added functions "OCR" and "OCR2" to recognize and retrieve the text from an image.
- Added an action "Redirect keyboard/mouse actions to window", allows to manipulate the windows which are not foreground.
What is new in version 4.1.4479:
- Added an action "Load Binary File".
- Added functions get_screen_width, get_screen_height, img_load.
- Improved action "Select Case", allows to use the comparison operations, like as case > 0, case 10 to 20.
- Improved the image capturing tool, allows to use SHIFT key to select a square area, use CTRL key to snap to grid.
What is new in version 4.0.4478:
- Added an action "Advanced Input Dialog", allows to accept value for the multiple variables.
- Added built-in string functions 'strsimilar', 'strdiffer', 'replace_m', 'replace_sub', 'urlenc', 'urldec', 'aesenc', 'aesdec', 'remove'.
- Added built-in functions 'get_caretpos_x', 'get_caretpos_y', 'ismacrorunning', 'mousepointer', 'macro_count'.
- Added built-in window functions 'wnd_isexisted', 'wnd_isvisible', 'wnd_ishung', 'wnd_count', 'wnd_find'.
- Added built-in file functions 'file_isexisted', 'file_size', 'file_date', and others, see help document for the detail.
- Added an option of preloading Player to speed up the playback of macro.
- Improved window object, window and webpage actions, to allow using the filter in the path.
What is new in version 3.51:
- Added a built-in functions "HMAC_SHA1", "SHA1".
- Added a built-in functions "WND_FROMPOINT", "WND_GETTEXT", "WND_GETCLASS", "WND_SETTEXT".
- Added a built-in functions "KEY_ISPRESSED", "KEY_ISTOGGLED".
- Improved some actions.
- Now it's compatible with Windows 10.
What is new in version 3.5:
- Added a built-in function "Eval" to evaluate an expression.
- Improved the action "Image Search".
- Fixed some bugs.
What is new in version 3.4.9:
- Added the feature of user-defined functions, allows you to create the custom functions.
- Added actions for the array maintenance, includes 'Add Element', 'Remove Element', 'Sort Element', 'Search' and 'Clone'.
- Added action 'Control Running Macros", allows to stop, pause and resume other running macros.
- Improved the actions of "Read text file" and "Write text file".