Magic Calculator is a scientific calculator that allows you to write your expressions in infix notation.
A Magic Calculator document looks like a text editor. Each line of the text is a calculation. Just type expressions and get immediately the results.
If you make a change, everything is automatically updated.
It also allows you to define variables and functions of one or more variables. With the function plotter, you can visualise the graph of the functions you have defined.
The following features are supported:
- Write calculations in natural notation
- High precision calculations
- Trigonometric functions (in radian or degree)
- Variables and functions
- Save and print documents
- Function plotter
- Help page
What is new in this release:
Added 2 new functions : 'sum' and 'average'. They allow to compute the sum (or the average) of a list of values.
What is new in version 2.5:
- Added a preference setting to create automatically a new document at launch
- Improved parenthesis autocomplete
- Calculation errors are now reported
- Fixed a crash with trigonometric functions when angles set to radian or gradian
- Fixed some bugs linked to syntax errors