Finally, you can interact with email the way you already think about it. Mail Pilot simplifies email with a task-oriented approach. From deleting an advertisement to remembering to pay your cell phone bill, all messages are action-based.
COMPLETE YOUR MESSAGES
When you're done with a message, simply change its status from Incomplete to Complete, just like a to-do list. Gone are the days of tricking your email client by toggling "mark as unread".
SET REMINDERS FOR MESSAGES
Set a reminder for a message and Mail Pilot will prompt you when it's time to deal with it. Free your inbox of messages you can't yet tackle and never miss a meeting, bill, delivery or due date again.
ORGANIZE YOUR WAY
Mail Pilot complements any workflow and empowers you to become better organized.
* Organize based on message status - as Incomplete, Complete or set for Reminder.
* Collect groups of related messages - across all of your accounts using Lists.
* Folders and labels - can be accessed and utilized anytime.
SET ASIDE MESSAGES FOR LATER
Easily achieve Inbox Zero -- Set Aside messages that can't be organized immediately and drill through them when you have more time.
SIMPLY COMPATIBLE WITH IMAP EMAIL ACCOUNTS*
Add all of your Google, iCloud, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, AOL, standard IMAP, or IMAP-enabled Exchange email accounts. Mail Pilot remains securely synchronized with your email servers and other clients. Mail Pilot is not compatible with POP accounts because they do not allow two-way synchronization.
SECURE & PRIVATE
Mail Pilot never stores, processes, or transmits your data through any third-party servers. All of your account information, passwords, personal data, and messages are securely stored on your device. All communication occurs directly between your device and your email server.
Get notified of new messages with fully-integrated system notifications as new messages are pushed to your Inbox.
Seamlessly send messages from an email address that you have forwarded to another account. Add signatures and customize the From Name for each of your aliases.
View conversations intuitively with Nested Threading. Browse and filter long threads to find clarity and context. Add to the conversation quickly and naturally with in-line reply.
FIRST CLASS KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Every common action is an intuitive keystroke away. We designed keyboard shortcuts to be a headline feature and not an afterthought.
What is new in this release:
Besides an all-new reply split pane, we've spent the last few months honing in on the backend: finding areas to make the app faster and more stable.
Better yet, this version will allow you to add accounts from other devices, including using the coming Mail Pilot 2 update for iPhone + iPad.
What is new in version 1.0.2:
- [New] Preference to show URL when hovering over a link in a message
- [Fixed] Possible crash when trying to open preferences window without finishing onboarding tutorial
- [Improved] Syncing with Mail Pilot on devices
- [Improved] Auto-save width of sources list
- [Fixed] Opening links in messages that don't define a protocol
- [Fixed] First List or folder name not appearing in drop down menu
- [Fixed] Fixes related to the refresh button & refreshing spinner
- [Fixed] Most common crashes