Mailsenger sends email alerts to your Mobile phone and alerts you on your Mac of new emails. You can also type in replies in the Mailsenger pop-up email alert. Mailsenger can send text messages to your mobile phone to let you know when an email has arrived. Mailsenger can also Forwarding urgent emails to another email address as they arrive. You can create a watch list or simply receive pop-up alerts for all incoming emails. Mailsenger running on your Mac does all of this for you.
Mailsenger works with any email address.
Mailsenger works with all Mac OS including OSX Lion
Mailsenger will alert you when new emails arrive. With 3 alert features in one:
1. Instant pop-up alert of new emails with the ability to reply within the pop-up window.
2. Send an alert to your mobile phone upon new email arrival.
3. Forwarding of urgent emails to another email address.
Advantages of using Mailsenger:
1. Instant Email: Mailsenger will instantly Pop-up an alert to inform you of new emails and also the ability to reply to the email right within the pop-up window without having to access your email program or webmail service.
2. Mobile Alert: Your waiting for an important email and don't want to keep checking your email. Mailsenger running on your mac at home or office can monitor your emails and send an alert to your mobile phone to let you know when the email you are waiting for has arrived!
3. Mail forwarding: if you are at work and can not access public email systems to check your personal email, you can have Mailsenger running on your mac at home or elsewhere forward the important emails or any email to your work email address.
With Mailsenger you can know when your Facebook, myspace or social networking friends send you emails immediately. Works with Yahoo, gmail, msn, godaddy, hotmail and many more email address. Mobile Alerts work with ATT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and carriers all over the world.
If you have an email address you need Mailsenger!
What is new in this release:
Simply install and run on Mac OS 10.5 and above.